OUR LANDSCAPE DESIGN PHILOSOPHY
KT Landscape Design's creative philosophy is defined by the following six principles.
1. A garden is an extension of the interior of a house, having 'rooms' for different functions, such as dining, playing and swimming. Fences and plants function as 'walls.'
2. A garden must have a consistent visual theme because it provides a sense of harmony and order.
3. A garden must be functional.
4. A garden should be distinctive and have significant curb appeal.
5. A garden should be beautiful in all seasons, having some blossoming plants throughout the growing season and also some interesting features in winter.
6. A garden should be easy to maintain.